I am having problems with my razor alarm I have 3 alarms and they will work for a while and then quit working. I have them set at 9am 3pm 9pm this is the times I have to take mediciation & I realy need it to alarm at these times. What do I need to do to get them to work?
I'm not aware of a software update that will correct this problem. But take your phone to your carrier and have it flashed, even if it's out of warranty they should flash it for you. The new software should correct any reset bugs in your phone.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2. Select an Alarm. The alarm screen appears in the display containing the following options: the alarm name, the on/off setting, the time, AM/PM, alert type, alarm tone options, the alarm volume setting, days if the week to sound, snooze option and auto power on/off setting.
3. Highlight the options you wish to change, then select values for the options using the Left and Right navigation keys.
4. When you're finished entering and selecting values for the alarm, press ok. The alarm is set and the alarm icon appears in the top of the display. Hope this helps
You need to make sure the Ringer is enabled. Here are the instructions:
Alarm Clock The Alarm Clock tool allows you to set up to three alarms. When you set an alarm, the current time is displayed. When the alarm goes off, Alarm 1 (or 2 or 3, as applicable) will be displayed on the LCD screen and the alarm will sound.
1. From standby mode press the Center Select Key c [MENU], then press the Directional Key r right twice for SETTINGS & TOOLS, 2 Tools, 4 Alarm Clock. 2. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight an Alarm (1, 2, or 3), then press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 3. Enter the alarm information including: • On/Off • Time • Frequency • Ringer 4. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight the information you want to set, then press the Left Soft Key L [Set] to view your choices. 5. Set information and press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 6. Press the Center Select Key c [SAVE] after setting all of the applicable Alarm Fields.
I had same problem - just been upgraded to this phone. My phone was set to Monday to Friday alarm as default. Since I was testing it on Sat, it didn't go off! No suprise there! Scroll down to ensure the correct days are ticked, to include the day you test it...off you go! Good luck! Celia
I had this problem with my Orange Hero too - there is a fix but it's quite obscure. When you're inside the "choose an alarm sound" menu and scrolling through the list, if you press the volume buttons on the side of the phone then you can manually adjust the alarm sound (mine was set to 0). Not sure what causes it to set to zero, presumably when you take the phone off silent mode it sometimes fails to update the alarm as well? This still needs looking at because it means the alarm volume resets to zero of its own accord, but it can at least be managed by manual readjustment. Hope this helps!
P.S. It might also be worth noting that when I was having this problem, no third-party alarm apps would play the stock alarm sounds either.
TRY TO DELETE THE ALL ALARM FIRST THE NEW ALARM AND CHECK THE TIME AND ALERT SET UP IS CORRECTLY?U MUST CLICK THE DISABLE WHEN THE ALARM START WORK,THEN CLICK OPTION TO ENABLE TO CONTINUE USE IF u WANT SAME TIME ALARM WORK.DON,T CLICK SNOOZE WNEN ALARM START FUNTION.IF U REALLY WANT SNOOZE,PLEASE REMEMBER TO DIASABLE THEN ENABLE TO SET ALARM TO CONTINUE FUNTION.REPLY ME email@example.com,thk!
Once you open alarm, select "set" for alarm 1, go to the time and change it to what ever time and click "set" again. After shut phone. I thought it was wierd that it did not confirm but It works. Let me know how it goes.
I've had a similar problem with alarms not going off. In my case, it was caused by receiving a text message that was unanswered between the time that I set the alarm, and the time that it was supposed to go off. Try reading all your text messages, deleting all messages, and then take the battery out and put it back in after a few minutes. The last part is to reset any caching, but the first two steps followed by a turn off/turn on should also do the trick.