Question about Samsung SGH-E350 Cellular Phone
I plan to use my e350 as a modem so i can access the internet wherever i am. I've downloaded internet access 2.0 and installed it on my laptop but it doesn't seem to work. I called my cellfone networks customer tech and they told me to install samsung pc studio ver. 3.1.3. I tried this only to find out that my model doesn't work with this version. Any advice would be deeply appreciated. tnx
When you say your model does no work with the PC suite do you get a message saying its not connected? If so set your phone USB setting to mass storage device and start PC suite BEFORE connecting phone. Then when it recognizes phone use the utiltity on the front screen to connect to the internet. I have tried this myself and it has worked every time. Good luck.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2017 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Jun 08, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Apr 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 05, 2011 | Samsung SGH-X200 Cellular Phone
Jan 05, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 01, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Jul 03, 2010 | Samsung Gravity SGH-T459 Cell Phone
Apr 01, 2010 | Samsung Alias 2 SCH-U750 Cell Phone
Aug 22, 2010 | Samsung SGH-E350 Cellular Phone
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: