Question about Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
No, there is no such thing inside it. This is because the voltages there are so great (over 5000) that even getting closer to the power source unprotected could generate an ark that would kill you instantly. Microwave ovens are the only home appliances that can kill you easily if you mess with them.
In your case the power source has failed and that should either be left to a pro, who has the special equipment needed to test and repair it, or just junk it and get a new one.
Remember, your life is worth more than a few hundred bucks.
Posted on Oct 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2016 | Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
Jun 09, 2012 | Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
Jan 23, 2012 | Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
Nov 04, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 23, 2008 | Magic Chef MCD990W Microwave Oven
Jul 22, 2008 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
Nov 19, 2007 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
Sep 02, 2007 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 03, 2007 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
337 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: