Question about Gateway FPD1960 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Yes try a new cord. even a kettle lead should work.
or take out pc cord to test it
Posted on Oct 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2016 | Acer 22" X223w LCD Monitor
You can perform these steps even though the screen is blank.
Hope it helps!
- Turn off the computer, and then remove the power cord.
- With the power cord disconnected, press and hold the power button for five seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.
- Repeatedly press the F10 key about once every second for five seconds after turning the computer on.
- Wait five seconds.
- Press the F5 key. This restores the default settings of the BIOS.
- Press the Enter key. This accepts the changes.
- Press the F10 key. This opens the Save and Exit window.
- Press the Enter key. This saves the changes, exits the BIOS, and then the computer restarts.
- After the computer restarts, the screen should display the HP logo.
Aug 11, 2014 | HP Touch Smart Desktop Computer "brand...
Oct 04, 2010 | HP Pavilion M90 Monitor
Aug 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2009 | Star Logic 17" LCD Monitor
Mar 29, 2009 | Acer AL1916B 19" LCD Monitor
Dec 10, 2008 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Oct 07, 2008 | Sceptre DCL9a
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: