- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'll be glad to help you out with your concern of instead getting letters you'll get numbers on your G460 laptop when you're in yahoo game room lobby. This problem is caused by some of the pre loaded applications that goes with your G460. Don't worry because you can easily resolve this concern on your end by doing the steps below:
Applications: IDVault, Guarded ID and/or Oovoo Note: Your system may contain any or all of the following applications listed above. All you have to do is to delete these applications.
1. Go to Control Panel, then click on Programs and Features.
2. Next, inside Programs and Features you have to look for all these three applications and one by one uninstall them.
3. The system will prompt you to restart your computer uninstallation. You have to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Once you are done with the procedure you can go ahead and try typing in inside yahoo game room lobby. This should fix the problem.
Within Yahoo your choices are limited. If you create a file with bitmapped copy of your scanned signature, it will simply be an attachment. There are a couple of approaches you could try. First, you need to set up Yahoo mail to use 'Rich Text'. The default choices of fonts within yahoo are limited, but if you go to a local rich text aware program, such as Wordpad in Windows, you can select a suitable cursive font, type your name, then copy an paste it into Yahoo mail. In limited trials, the font shows up (provided the recipient has a mail program which can diplay rich text)
For your own handwriting, you would need to check out one of the transcription services which for a fee, will give you True Type font of your handwriting.