Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1.Open the website www.linksys.com/download
2. Enter the model number and hit enter
3. Click get downloads and drivers
4. select the version and scroll down a little,to your left you will see downloads and just under that you will see firmware
5. Download and save it onto your desktop.
6. Open internet explorer and type 19126.96.36.199 and hit enter. leave the username blank and password is admin,try this if you havnot changed the default password
7.Click Administration on the router setup page and under that click firmware upgrade
8. Select the file you have saved on the desktop and click upgrade.
9.After upgrade turnoff the router for 30 seconds and then turn it on
Posted on Dec 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2013 | NetGear N300 Wireless Router
Oct 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 13, 2009 | Belkin F5D8631-4 Router (F5D8631au4A)
Jul 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!