Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
Really sorry abou that. Here's the transcript.
I have been posting responses all the way through. But you were not able to see them, possibly due to some kind of bug
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
I don't have DTV anymore, so I don't remember the exact code I used for my SK-32H240S, However, I do remember that I found one that worked at this site. Scroll down to locate your remote series # - it most likely will be printed on the upper left corner of the front of the remote - as an example, mine says RC64. Click on the corresponding listing, then follow the directions on the site. I tried only a few codes before finding one that worked correctly. Good luck.
Posted on May 08, 2009
here are some 3 digit codes that are suppose to work for the sylvania tv's
Posted on May 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Televison & Video
Nov 20, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2014 | TCL L32HDM11 32 Class Widescreen LCD HDTV...
Aug 29, 2013 | Hyundai Q320 32 in. LCD Television
Jun 12, 2012 | Fisher PC-6532 32" TV
Jun 07, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 19, 2010 | Sanyo DP32746 32 in. LCD Television
Jan 03, 2010 | Panasonic TC-32LX20 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!