Question about Computers & Internet
See the Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
for a full description on what 'GUID' you want to select, if you want to select a GUID other than the "current" GUID, and how to get an enumeration of all the possible GUID values that can be used.
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
Yes that one
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2012 | Google Chrome
on Nov 19, 2013 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Connect the external hard disk drive to the computer. Make sure that the external hard disk drive is powered on.
2. Create a Windows 7 system repair disc. To do this, follow these steps:
Click Start Collapse this imageExpand this im, type create a system repair disc in the Start Search box, and then click Create a System Repair Disc in the Programs list.
Follow the instructions to create the disc.
3. Note You must have a CD or DVD burner to create a system repair disc.
4. Start an elevated command prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
Click Start Collapse this imageExpand th, type command prompt in the Start Search box, right-click command Prompt in the Programs list, and then click Run as administrator.
5. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
6. Disconnect the external hard disk drive.
7. At the elevated command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Note This operation might fail. In this case, if you have to have access to recovery tools, use the Windows 7 system repair disc that you created in step 2.
8. Reconnect the external hard disk drive to the computer.
9. Start the Backup and Restore Wizard to back up your files and data to the external hard disk drive.
Hope this helps
Sep 26, 2012 | SmartDisk Crossfire Desktop (xf160f) 160...
Oct 24, 2011 | HP Pavilion DV6000T 15.4 NOTEBOOK LAPTOP...
Oct 24, 2011 | Microsoft Windows? Vista Home Premium...
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Sep 30, 2008 | HP Pavilion a340n (DQ099AABA) PC Desktop
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!