Question about Computers & Internet
Take a look at this link
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 02, 2012 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Jul 20, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Remove your printer from the PC and uninstall the printer software. Now reinstall the printer software and connect the Printer to be detected and installed. Check printer properties to see the ink levels.
Use head cleaning before a test is taken . It is possible that the head is not reacting to the need of the command , can be an issue with ink drying , can also be poor ink cartridge contacts
Sep 28, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 21, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
418 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!