Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hmmm..sounds like a memory overload..shut down machine, let the memory clear, and maybe reinstall the print management software..print queue issues are almost always from overloading the memory for the printer..
on the feeder issue, check for paper caught in tray or path, and clean the rollers too.
check your computers warranty here 4 FREE
Posted on Feb 27, 2008
SOURCE: hp officejet 6210 won't print
Perform the following steps:
a) Turn the printer on.
b) Open the printer’s top cover.
c) After the print cartridges have moved to the center/home position of the printer, unplug the printer’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
d) Remove the print cartridges.
e) Using a dry, lint-free, clean cloth, wipe the print cartridge contacts, from the top to the bottom
f) The contacts inside the printer may also require cleaning. Using a dry, lint-free, clean cloth, gently wipe the contacts, from the top to the bottom
g) Plug the printer's power cord into the electrical outlet.
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
Now, perform the following:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
SOURCE: HP Laser Jet 1020 will not print
Just some things to try...
First thing to do is put the printer CD in the carriage and try to print again. Before you press the print button cancel the CD if the printer CD starts to auto run. This is in case your computer is looking for files it cannot find. Sometimes you get lucky when you try to print and the computer finds and grabs the files you need off of the CD. May not work but always worth a try...
Not sure if you have re-installed lately. If not, you may want to see if your printer CD will do a "repair" on your printer.
Check your printer software find the option to "check for updates". Your drivers may need an update. You may need to go to the HP site for this.
Search the HP site - First find your printer on the site. Then you will find downloads and help for your particular printer.
If your printer has a "Toolbox option" (i.e. troubleshooting) try that. If there is no Toolbox with your software the help option will run you through a troubleshooter.
You may want to uninstall and re-install. If you have spy ware or a virus scanner sometimes these apps. will grab files they think are suspect when it is actually files you need for your computer or say printer. So if you have any apps. like that go to company site or get in touch with them. Ask them how to ensure their software is not interfering with printer drivers etc... or other apps. that may just stop working for no reason.
Hope something works for you
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 29, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 19, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
May 06, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 18, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 21, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!