Question about Dell Computer Refurbished DUAL PROCESSOR SYSTEM BOARD ( MOTHERBOARD ) Computer (9E040)
* the existing disk-drive is not connected (power, data) to the motherboard;
* the existing disk-drive is "dead";
* there is no disk-drive at all inside the case;
* the motherboard has been told to "ignore" the device.
* connect (power, data) the disk-drive to the motherboard;
* remove the existing "dead" drive, and install a new one;
* buy a new disk-drive, and install it;
* enter the motherboard's "BIOS SETUP" mode,
and use the "auto-detect disk drive" tool to "add" the drive.
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2015 | Apple Mac Lion Osx 10.7 DVD Intel Core 2...
Mar 01, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2010 | Seagate FreeAgent (ST305004FDA1E1-RK) 500...
Dec 18, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 240 Notebook
Sep 24, 2009 | HP D530 PC Desktop
Apr 22, 2009 | Symantec EndPoint Protection 11.0 (250-499...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: