Question about Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Projection HDTV
Can you email me the instructions on how to reset the lamp time after i already replaced the lamp unit?
Hold the volume down button on the tv until the volume is at min. then continue to depress the volume down button on the TV. While depressing the volume down button the tv hold the pip or split button on your remote for approx 5 sec. You will see a box pop up that says lamp timer reset and gives instruction on how to exit.
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
I have a pt61lcx65 DLP panasonic and i just replace the lamp on it. now when i turn it on the indicator lamp blinks green then yellow. i dont know how to reset the lamp timer. could that be the problem and if so can you send me the solution?
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn the power off, wait until the power indicator turns off blinking red, then unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and confirm that the area around the lamp unit has cool down.
2. Remove the front cover procedure. Place your finger tips under the cover and pull it from the projection display.
3. Before loosening the lamp cover screw, first read the caution and warning labels in the lamp cover. Then loosen the lamp cover screw by using a screwdriver.
4. Loosen the lamp unit screw with a screwdriver. Then grasp the lamp unit, Figure 2, by the lamp unit handle and slowly remove it from the projection display.
5. Insert the new unit being careful being careful of the insertion direction. Press in the arrow mark making sure insertion is done correctly.
6. Replace the lamp unit and cover screw. Tighten the unit cover screw with a screw driver.
a. Properly dispose of the old lamp. Please see the operating instruction of the projection display unit.
b. NOTE: attached the lamp unit and lamp unit housing door securely. If the lamp unit and the lamp unit housing are not attached securely, the protective circuit will be activated and the lamp will not turn on.
7. Replace the front cover.
The second step, after lamp replacement is to follow the three steps procedure described below:
Warning: Perform lamp time reset only when the lamp has been replaced.
In order to complete the lamp time reset procedures:
1. Be sure the power cord is plugged into a properly grounded wall outlet. Then, press the POWER button the projection display or the remote control to turn the unit on.
2. While pressing the VOL - button, hold down the PIP or the SPLIT button on the remote control at the same time for more the 5 seconds.
3. When the reset procedure is complete, the projection display screen will show the following message "Lamp time was reset to 0."
1. The writing in the screen may be different from the actual screen described above.
2. When lamp time reset is finished, the lamp indicator goes out.
Feb 23, 2011 | Panasonic PT-50LCZ70 50" HDTV
on Oct 30, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 09, 2010 | Panasonic PT-50LC13 50" Rear Projection...
Jan 26, 2009 | Panasonic ET-LAL6510W Projector Lamp for...
Dec 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 23, 2008 | Panasonic PT-50LC13 50" Rear Projection...
Jul 12, 2008 | Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Projection...
Jun 24, 2008 | 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser
359 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: