Question about Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
2. If door not latched: 3. Measure door switch (door open = switch open small low voltage terminals). Replace switch if defective. There is also a link to show you how to use a multi meter
4. Measure latch switch (unlatch = switch open, CAUTION - oven light contacts are closed). Replace switch if defective.
5. If corrections are made in any step, reconnect power to control. Press and hold any key for 1 minute to clear R failure code from memory. F2 will appear. Press CANCEL and observe for 1 minute to ensure operation is correct.
6. If failure remains, disconnect power and replace control.
Check the door switch and latch switch for continuity as described. If you need diagrams or illustrations of your specific model try this link
2. If door not latched:
3. Measure door switch (door open = switch open small low voltage terminals). Replace switch if defective. There is also a link to show you how to use a multi meter
There is also a link to show you how to use a multi meter
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2010 | Kenmore 92002 / 92004 Kitchen Range
Jun 27, 2010 | Kenmore 95022 / 95024 / 95029 Electric...
Mar 06, 2010 | Whirlpool 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
May 13, 2009 | Kenmore 91112 / 91114 / 91117 Electric...
Feb 25, 2009 | Kenmore 95822 / 95824 / 95829 Electric...
Feb 16, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Dec 07, 2008 | Whirlpool 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Aug 12, 2008 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...
Aug 12, 2008 | Kenmore 55612 / 55614 / 5561 / 655619 Side...
Dec 05, 2007 | Kitchen Ranges
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: