Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
If you have an Usb drive plug it into your computer and follow this steps
1) create a folder call PS3 Update
2) search for the latest firmware Ex ver 4.12
3) download the LATEST firmware and save it in that folder you made
4) turn your PS3 but hold power button till you hear 3 beebs(allows you to acces the menu)
5) Install the firmware and see what happens.
Not fixed let me know
Good luck and happy gaming-Koscoe
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2015 | Microsoft SideWinder Mouse - Mouse - laser...
Nov 08, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 15, 2013 | LG Xpression MobiPhone - Red at&t
Jun 12, 2012 | Sony KV-36XBR400 36" TV
Aug 18, 2011 | Intel DG43GT Motherboard w Pentium Dual...
Dec 28, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Oct 13, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!