Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The only way to get into a phone that you've lost the password to is to completely reset it, wiping out all of the data on it in the process.
You can check with your provider and see if they might have a built in solution for forgotten passwords, but typically you'll need to wipe out the phone and start over.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
I am going to include a link to the administrator guide for you to download (its in pdf format). However here is what I found in the admin guide:
To change a password:
1. Access the voice mail administrator's mailbox and menu (see page 53).
2. Say "Mailbox Maintenance" or press to access the Mailbox/Group List Maintenance
3. Say or enter the mailbox or extension ID to be accessed. You hear the Personal Options
4. Say "Password" or press .
5. If you want a password, enter a new password using digits 0-9 (up to 12 digits) and
press when you are done.Voice mail plays back the password.
If you do not want to use a password, say "Skip" or press . Voice mail announces
that you have chosen not to have a password.
6. Say "Accept" or press to accept the password as entered, or say "Re-enter" or press
to erase and re-enter the password.
7. Hang up or press to return to the previous menu.
If this is not the right section then maybe one of these admin guides will help:
Hope it all goes well for you
Posted on Jul 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2016 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2014 | Mozilla Thunderbird
May 15, 2013 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Nov 09, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S2501 Laptop AC...
Nov 08, 2009 | Sony VAIO SR Series Notebook PC...
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!