- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you press the phone icon on the gps immediately after dialing or when a call comes in, and bring up the phone options screen, you can then transfer voice to the phone, then immediately re-transfer the voice back to the device.
The voice will come alive. It's hokey and cumbersome, but it works.
the gps extracted the information from your phone. so its the phone whichs needs the editing, the gps will not update till that number calls you again, remove not drop the connection from your gps and phone after you have edited phone book re-pair phone should update when address book transfers
Its because your phone may be using the memory card as its storage for the messages. To fix this, go to messaging > Click OPTIONS on inbox > scroll down to settings > Scroll down to other > and go to memory in use > select phone memory. If it has already phone memory selected, try the memory card. When you connect to the computer, if it tries to access the segment in use by the phone, it will block it out.
Hope it works out for you ;)
I have recently purchased a Zumo 550 and successfully copied across selected phone book entries from a Nokia N95 without the need to use any additional apps:-
1) Assuming the N95 and Zumo are paired via BlueTooth
2) In N95 Contacts - use 'Mark' / 'Mark All' as necessary to select the contact entries you wish to transfer to the Zumo 550
3) In N95 Contacts - select 'Options' then 'Send Business Card' then 'Via Bluetooth'
4) Select the Zumo 550 device from the list of paired Bluetooth devices
5) Contact data is transferred from N95 phonebook to Zumo 550 phonebook
Interestingly, Garmin don't seem to list the Nokia N95 as being a supported device on their website, but the above process worked for me!!