Question about HP 48gx Calculator
That's the low battery indicator. Put in fresh set of batteries and see what happens. If it doesn't go away, please reply to this post and we'll go on from there.
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2017 | Oldsmobile Cars & Trucks
Jun 07, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 18, 2014 | Music
1.Press the "Master On/Off" (standby button) button on the receiver's front panel to turn it off.
2. Press the "Straight/Effect" button and hold it down 3. Press the "Master On/Off" button while holding the "Straight/Effect" button. The "Advanced Menu" will appear on the panel's display. Release the buttons.
4. Rotate the "Program Selector" knob to the right until you see "Initialize Cancel" on the display
5. Press the "Straight/Effect" button repeatedly until "Initialize All" appears on the display.
6. Press the "Master On/Off" button to turn the power off.
7. Press the "Master On/Off" button to turn the power back on. The receiver is now reset to its factory default settings
Aug 26, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 18, 2011 | Korg X5d
Feb 09, 2011 | Behringer Eurodesk Sx3242fx Mixer Weffects...
Press the "POWER" button (or the POWER OFF ( I )
button on the remote control) so that a picture is
projected onto the screen.
Press the "MENU" button to display the MENU screen,
and then press the and buttons to move the
cursor to select "OPTION2".
Press the "ENTER" button to display the "OPTION2"
screen, and select "SYSTEM INFORMATION" with the
Press the "ENTER" button.
The SYSTEM INFORMATION screen will be displayed.
Press and hold the "ENTER" button on the projector or
the remote control for approximately 3 seconds.
An item "LAMP TIME RESET" will be added.
Press the ENTER button, and when the "LAMP TIME
RESET" display flashes, press the ENTER button again.
The used hours of the lamp unit will be reset to zero.
Jan 14, 2011 | Panasonic PT-D3500U Multimedia Projector
Apr 22, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 01, 2007 | Yamaha HTR-5990 Receiver
Jul 20, 2006 | RCA Lyra RD2820 20 GB MP3 Player
Oct 26, 2017 | HP 48gx Calculator
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!