Question about Vulcan Ovens
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i can get you the error code but dont have my manual at the time.a couple things to check.do you here the clicking sound of the ignitor that ignites the gas?when you installed the regulator are you sure its on right?you should see an arrow on the regulator body and it should be pointing to the oven.also you need 10 inches of water colum (gas pressure)with a propane system where as natural you need less,regardless ill be in touch.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
For TOuch Control oven:
1. Press Finish Time touch pad
2.press ^ touch pad until clock displays the required am or pm finish time.
3. Press Cook Period touch pad.
4. Adjust the cooking time as in step 2, using up and down arrow touch pads. (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Press Automatic touch pad.
Press Fan touch pad to select fan speed. Red indicating light shows normal speed.
7. Turn oven thermostat to desired setting.
8. Press Keep Warm touch pad if keep warm function is required at end of cooking. 9. At end of cooking time a buzzer will sound for 1 minute and the KEEP WARM cycle will now operate until the meal is ready to be served.
10. To cancel the Automatic cycle, press Manual touch pad and turn oven thermostat off.
For Multifunction oven:
1. Set time of day.
2. Turn Function switch to Finish. 0.00 will be displayed.
3. Turn display switch + to give the required am or pm finish time. (an illuminated bar in the bottom left corner indicates when the clock display is pm).
4. Turn Function switch to Cook then turn Display switch to + till desired cooking period is displayed (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Turn Function switch to Auto. The automatic programme is now ready to use.
Turn upper oven thermostat to desired setting.
If keep warm function is required, turn function switch to Cook (optional)
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
Hello- This is a brand new model, but it works the same as the rest. Heat is produced by the elements. The fan has an element that glows when heating the air. --Convection oven glass gets hotter than normal fanless models.-- This is all normal operation of the oven. To ensure full life of oven, avoid using the 'self-clean' feature. Techs call this the 'self-destruct' cycle. Please reply to this post if info is helpful- have more if needed- Thanks- Ed
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
i have a defy gemini petit chef thermo fan oven.I only used it for about 20 times the warranty is over the fan works but the elements are not getting hot both the grill and bake.could you please tell me what the problem could be
Posted on Jun 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2014 | Ovens
Sep 05, 2013 | Vulcan ECO2D Electric Single Oven
Feb 17, 2011 | Magic Chef 9522 Electric Double Oven
Jul 18, 2010 | Ovens
Jun 09, 2010 | Electrolux Ovens
Mar 04, 2010 | Jenn-Air 27 in. Electric Single Wall Oven...
Jul 04, 2009 | Vulcan GCO2D Gas Single Oven
Jun 14, 2009 | Ovens
Apr 20, 2009 | GE Monogram® ZEK958 Electric Double...
Jan 30, 2008 | Vulcan GCO2D Gas Single Oven
Jun 13, 2017 | Vulcan Ovens
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: