Question about Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
what you will have to do to solve this problem is that you will have to do self cleaning on the coffee maker
however, (not the bathroom one) is a handy item to use to clean coffee residue off the inside of a glass coffee carafe.
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2015 | Cuisinart DCC-2000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-cup...
Oct 11, 2014 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Jun 01, 2014 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Sep 05, 2011 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Dec 10, 2010 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
May 29, 2009 | Keurig Ultra In Home Single Cup Brewer...
Aug 25, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Mar 10, 2008 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
454 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: