Question about Sharp AR-M205 Copier
MEASURES AGAINST E1-00 TROUBLE AFTER POWER ON
GENERAL: In very rare cases, E1-00 IMC communication trouble may be experienced when first
powering on the main copier unit
ACTION: To prevent E1-00 trouble when first powering on the copier, the following measures have
1. Resistor R26 (VRS-CZ1JD103J) mounted on the IMC2 PWB has been removed.
2. Capacitor C59 (0.01μF - VCKYCZ1CB103K) mounted on the IMC2 PWB has been
changed to a 1kJ resistor (VRSRCZ1JD102J, Location No. C59).
Note: Even if the part code for the IMC2 PWB is old, the above countermeasures have
been implemented when the mark "?" is applied to the upper right of the last 2
digits of the part code (as shown below):-
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Uninstall the previous driver
2. Re-install the driver ( do not connect the usb cable at this time )
3. After driver installation, the pc will ask you to connect the usb, do this and it should be OK
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2012 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 19, 2011 | Sharp AR-M205 Black and White Copier
Mar 04, 2011 | Sharp AR-M205 Copier
- Toner supply abnormality caused by
installation of unpacked toner cartridge
Dec 26, 2010 | Sharp AR-M205 Copier
Oct 17, 2009 | Sharp AR-M205 Copier
Apr 01, 2009 | Sharp AR-M205 Copier
381 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!