- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
<p>Apple iPod touch is a personal audio player with the ability
to store and play MP3 files, digital video and downloadable games and
applications. The unit is powered by a rechargeable battery. When charging the
battery for the first time, ensure that the battery is fully charged. From
there you can turn it on or removing the device from the charger, if desired,
regardless of battery level. <br />
<p>1. Enter the main connection for the iPod cable to the
socket at the bottom of the iPod touch. <br />
<p>2. Insert the small plug into a USB port on your computer.
Turn on the computer. Alternatively, an iPod charger, sold separately, you can
recharge your iPod touch with a socket. Connect the wall charger into an AC
outlet. Insert the plug on the door of the small wall charger. The battery icon
located in the upper right corner of the screen, the battery is charging. <br />
<p>3. Let the battery fully charged. When the battery icon to
indicate the device is fully charged, remove the iPod from the cable. <br />
Try to reset it. Press and hold the
Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten
seconds, until either the Apple logo or battery symbol appears. If the
battery symbol appears, continue to charge iPod touch until it is fully
you are still under warranty...take it to the sony apple store...they will fix it /replace it or tell you there is cost if it not the battery (note do not tell them you charged overnight, and for the future do chage any gadgets more than 3-4 hrs) when you do charge over night you are actually shorten the battery life span or overcharge....so as soon as you come home from school,work,whatever cell/ipod or any other device needs to be charge...charge it now and unplug before you go to bed....