Question about Printers & Copiers
I lost the disk that came with my printer. i just redid my computer and i cant get the printer to work.
can you please help me to get my printer hooked up so i can start to use it.
thanks, my email@example.com
Hi not sure which printer you have?
So disconnect both cables to printer.
1. Go to GOOGLE
2. Type your printer MAKE (ie HP Canon etc..) and MODEL (ie HP 710c?) and your operating system (ie Win XP) and the words PRINTER DRIVER.
3. Google will find the printer driver that you need.
4. Download it. Remember where you save it.
5. Switch off computer
6. Conect both printer cables
7. Start printer then start computer
8. It should automatically find printer install the driver for you !
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2009 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 23, 2009 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
Nov 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 25, 2008 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 06, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
May 17, 2008 | Lexmark Z645 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 08, 2008 | Samsung SCX-4100 All-In-One Laser Printer
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!