Question about Televison & Video
1. Connect the device (without disc tray), expect the message "No Disc" appears on the display;
2. On the remote control press the MENU key;
3. For original equipment in the region 4 * (Brazil) enter 76884;
4. The current code of parts of the appliance should be shown (4), then press 9 and then MENU, to complete press the MENU key again.
5. Turn off the apareho and religue it then.
* NOTE: For appliances natives of other regions use the code for:
Original Region 1, type: 29334
Original Region 2, type: 38767 or 57538
Original Region 3, enter: 56732
Original Region 4, type: 76884
Original Region 5, type: 53814
Original Region 6, type: 24462
Posted on Jun 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR330 VCR and DVD Recorder
Mar 11, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-E85H DVD Recorder
Jun 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 08, 2009 | Samsung DVD-HR730 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Apr 05, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES30VS DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 13, 2008 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 06, 2008 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Feb 27, 2017 | Televison & Video
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!