Question about Televison & Video
1. Connect the device (without disc tray), expect the message "No Disc" appears on the display;
2. On the remote control press the MENU key;
3. For original equipment in the region 4 * (Brazil) enter 76884;
4. The current code of parts of the appliance should be shown (4), then press 9 and then MENU, to complete press the MENU key again.
5. Turn off the apareho and religue it then.
* NOTE: For appliances natives of other regions use the code for:
Original Region 1, type: 29334
Original Region 2, type: 38767 or 57538
Original Region 3, enter: 56732
Original Region 4, type: 76884
Original Region 5, type: 53814
Original Region 6, type: 24462
Posted on Jun 05, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR330 VCR and DVD Recorder
Mar 11, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-E85H DVD Recorder
Jun 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 08, 2009 | Samsung DVD-HR730 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Apr 05, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES30VS DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 13, 2008 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 06, 2008 | Panasonic Televison & Video
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!