- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you've forgot Security code of your Nokia mobile phone, use Security Mastercode instead.
Just insert your imei code and click generate .
To get the imei of your mobile phone ,press *#06# at your phone keyboard.
first of all amke sure the phone battery is fully charged. Now follow thw following steps:-
1. switch off the phone
2. press and hold down the *, 3 and the Call answer key and switch the phone on
3. don't release these keys until you see a Formatting........ message
4. your phone will be restored with the factory settings
if you have not changed your security code yet , the default password will be 12345, and if you want to Disable it then goto Menu > Settings > Phone settings > Security > there u get an option to disable this security lock