Question about YouTube Videos
For smooth watching of YouTube Videos take following actions:
1. Watch videos at off peak times, if possible
2. Do not run other programs while watching videos. They slow down computer in general by making use of memory.
3. Add RAM on your computer. More RAM will make easy execution of heavy programs on your system.
4. Get better and speedy internet connection. Talk to your ISP in this regard.
5. Regularly clean windows registry. Windows registry is vital place that stores information for important computing functions. A congested or corrupted windows registry makes computer slow that causes YouTube like freezes. For this, get the best registry cleaner reginout and optimizer. Use it once in a fortnight for fast computing to avoid YouTube freezes and system slow down.
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Watch this videos tips:
Test and see carefully the main motor, +loose cables+solder cool+bad contact+corroded terminal wires. Clean+Tight wires.Of course retight terminal fuses or breaker. And observes the videos +Tips Carefully.
Nov 12, 2011 | Reebok Vista Treadmill - RBTL13305
Aug 24, 2011 | Nokia C101 Cell Phone
May 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Sep 22, 2010 | YouTube Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Oct 14, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 24, 2009 | YouTube Videos
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!