Question about Computers & Internet
Something wrong with the cleaning inside, try opening it and checking the cleaner.
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2013 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-3360c...
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 01, 2011 | Brother DCP-135C Flatbed Digital MFC...
Jan 28, 2011 | Brother DCP-135C Flatbed Digital MFC...
Dec 01, 2010 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Mar 07, 2010 | Brother DCP-135C Flatbed Digital MFC...
Jan 27, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!