- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please check the charger by plugin with some other nokia handset and check if the charger is working fine. If still it shpws not charging with other handset then change the charger as charger is not working
Try these and tell me the result.
1. Try to charge from a different charger.
2. Use another battery and try to on the phone.
3. After plug on the charger press power on/off button for a while. If nothing happened on your mobile after use these 3 tips then visit Nokia service center for installing the operating system on your phone. If the OS is corrupt then the mobile going under dark. No movement, no signaling of charging nothing. Even you can't update it from internet right now. Because the phone memory is fully dead. Its happened with all mobiles if the OS corrupt. Its was happened also in my Nokia N73.
Thanks &waiting for your reply.
do not consult a technicition i have had this problem and solved it for my friend, you were trying to update your n95 firmware using nokia software updater then it said please unplug and remove battery you should never touch a mobile during an update... anyway to fix it your n95 thinks its still in a middle of the update so charge your phone for 10 minutes (DONT TURN ON) then connect up to the computer via usb to your n95 then open up software updater and press start update it it says could not find deivce keep retrying it took me 20 minutes but could last up to 1 hour then it willl recognise the phone and continue update and turn itself back on only problem is that your phone will be reset but you still keep your memory card data
post back asap dale goodwin