Question about Computers & Internet
I got your issue , In your comp
1. Click on start go to control Panel--> got to network and sharing center
2.In the left side click on click on manage wireless networks
3. If you find any networks , right click on in it and click on remove it(remove each network one by one)
4.then go back to network and sharing center
5. Then in the Left side of network and sharing center , click on change adapter settings
6. You can find Wireless network connection, right click on it and click on disable
7. After disabling it right click on it again and enable it again
5. then right click on it and then go to connect/disconnect and connect to your wireless network
Please try this , it will work.
Thanks & Regards
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2013 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2010 | D-Link DWA-552 (ASKU56185) Wireless...
Nov 02, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jun 20, 2009 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
May 27, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7010) 802.11a, 802.11g/b...
Jan 12, 2009 | Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network...
Dec 04, 2007 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 01, 2007 | Linksys Wireless-G WAP54G 802.11g/b...
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!