Question about Car Audio & Video
Hi, here is another trick to the parking brake bypass procedure:
1. Go into Am/Fm mode
2. Hit "setup" on the remote control
3. Enter 543210 on the remote, listening for the beep for each number entered
4. A new menu will appear. Touch the button that has the hammer/screwdriver on it in the upper left-hand part of the screen
5. Select Brake bypass to "ON" and hit the "X" near the bottom of the screen.
6. Use the unit wisely and above all safely.
Secondly, you can try grounding the wire and that does not also work, then am afraid that the 2010 unit has other lock change to prevent the bypass.....
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2010 | Jensen Car Audio & Video
Dec 28, 2009 | Jensen Car Audio & Video
Jul 02, 2009 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Nov 22, 2008 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
May 15, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 10, 2008 | Audiovox VM9512 Car DVD Player
Nov 26, 2007 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Jun 30, 2007 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Dec 15, 2006 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Dec 15, 2017 | Car Audio & Video
1,289 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!