Question about Computers & Internet
Hi Good day!! Sir/Madam if you want to format your pc you will need and CD of a Operating system like WindowsXp/Vista/etc.(note you should have the product key after installing the OS)
here are the steps on reformating:
1. Open your Bios setup by Pressing del or f2 it depends on your board.
2. insert your bootable CD on your CD/DVD rom.
3. go to boot setup, set your boot priority 1st boot must be your CD/DVD rom, 2nd boot your harddisk after you set your boot priority press f10 and then save changes. it will restart your pc.
4. your computer will boot in CD and a message will appear "Press any key to boot from CD...." you should follow it. press any key!! if you boot from cd successfully you should be on windows setup it is a blue screen!! congrats!!
5. windows setup will load it's driver, when finish loading there will be a option on the bottom.
6. press f8 for terms and agreement (read carefully)
you can start formating just read the instruction.
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2012 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Oct 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 26, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1220n (A1220NED904AA) PC...
Apr 13, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T30 2366 Notebook
Nov 23, 2008 | Acer Aspire M1641-U1521A PC Desktop
Nov 15, 2008 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Mar 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2007 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Aug 23, 2017 | HIS Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2017 | Excel Computers & Internet
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!