I don't have the red ring of dealth but when i play Halo 3 online (only game i play) I will be running and it jumps me around into different places. Then when i respawn it always says 5 seconds to respawn. I checked all my links, unplugged, dusted and cleaned, disconnected hard drive etc... but it still does this.
If its only in online and not in single player then the only thing it can be is lag, there must be a bad connection from your router to your xbox maybe you're using wireless and its too far away from the xbox? Hope this helped.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you got whats called the red ring of dealth is happens if u leave it on for a while and the only thiung to do is send it back to the factory to get it fixed or buy a new one witch i wouldent so just call 1-800-4my-xbox
I hate to break it to you, but you may have gotten the Red Ring Of Death. It happens when playing a game and it is transmitted through online play through Xbox Live. 3 red lights will appear around the power button when your console has become infected. The Red Ring of Death may have infected your console causing it to shut down. Most Xbox 360 consoles won't turn back on but some do turn back on but they just won't play games, they will freeze up and have the dotted lines and make the buzzing noise. I'm sorry, but I think you may need a new console. You're in luck if it's still under warranty. Hope this helps!!!!
Ok its one of three things:
1) That player doesnt have the Content. So what I recommend is having that player go the the XBOX Live Marketplace and getting everything thats free for Halo 3 there; unless you are playing a map that costs points in which case get them too.
2) You may not have enough HDD Space to save or get the content. Maybe you need a new HDD.
3) Possibly a bad connection the game if you are playing online.