- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Parental Control Blocks playback of rated DVDs based on their content. Not all discs are rated.
1. In DVD Stop mode, press SETUP. 2. Select Others > Parental. 3. Select the desired Parental Control rating from "1 Kids" to "8 Adult", then press ENTER. 4. Enter your password using the 0-9 keys, then press ENTER. • The factory default password is 3308. If you forget your password, this will always work.
Password Changes the Parental Control password. 1. In DVD Stop mode, press SETUP. 2. Select Others > Password. 3. Enter your old password using the 0-9 keys. 4. Enter your new password. 5. Re-enter your new password and press ENTER.
Unfortunately there are no known ways to change the user code. The parental controls are set because it's a DVD player for kids - and you must input the password every time you want to play a DVD.
1369 is the code to allow you to play blocked movies. I still
haven't found a way to change the level. Again, you have to input the code each
time. I know it stinks, but I guess they didn't think of the parental feature in its entirety.
Found the manual for the player buried in a box from moving. Procedure is
1) With no DVD in player
2) Press enter while holding down shift to display parental lock menu
3) If you dont remember the password enter 8888 to access the options
4) Use cursor to move arrow to country code option
5) Use right cursor to select country code, then down cursor to move country code to US
6) Use left cursor and down cursor and right cursor to move to set level
7) Use down cursor to toggle through level options. (None removes all blocks)
8) If setting a level toggle down to password and set new 4 digit password.
you need to change the battery... because you maybe somehow overcharge the battery or something that might cause the battery to loose it's natural time in playing the DVD Player... and maybe also due to it's longer use... maybe you're using it for a long time....
what is the way you are getting the sound to your tv? is it audio video composit cables ?
or scart one ?
try to get new scart or change between the cables to decide which one is broken
try to shake the scart from the side of the tv set
it is propably a connection fault !!
please don't forget to do excelent rate cause i here to help you
I would imagine it's eitehr a Region problem or a parental level problem.
Ensure the region DVD matches the Region of your DVD player.
Also check the parental rating level within the DVD player is not active or set to 18.