Question about HP C6280 All-in-One Printer
I figured out the problem with my printer. If none of your ink cartridges are detected (missing) then follow the install steps below.
1. Turn on printer
2. After printer declares cartridges missing open the printer and remove the cartridges (advise putting a piece of paper under the cartridges to catch any ink that spills).
3. Turn off the printer (keep the top of the printer open)
4. Turn on the printer (still with the top of the printer open)
5. After the printer declares the cartridges missing again install the cartridges (while the printer is powered on). Close the top of the printer.
6. The printer should begin to cycle the ink into the printer and back out to the ink reservoirs.
7. After the ink cycle the printer should display genuine ink cartridges are installed
8. Make sure paper is in the tray so the printer can perform an alignment.
9. Everything should be ok after that.
Posted on Oct 09, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Oct 28, 2009 | HP C6280 All-in-One Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Sep 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Aug 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
May 18, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jul 09, 2012 | HP C6280 All-in-One Printer
350 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: