Question about Panasonic Matshita- | UJ-845-B | USB 2.0 | DVD-+RWRAMDL (GPUJ845BU) Burner
There are ways to fix this problem.
Method One: Remove the registry entry
Please Note: If you had installed multiple CD-writing software products on your computer, you need to uninstall the software products before you remove the registry keys.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
4. On the File menu, click Export.
5. In the File name box, type savedkey, and then click Save.
6. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type UpperFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
Note: If this data type is missing, go to Method 2.
7. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type LowerFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
8. Quit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
Method 2: Replace the existing driver
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. If Control Panel is in Category view, click Performance and Maintenance, and then click System.
If Control Panel is in Classic view, double-click System.
3. On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager.
4. Click the drive with the question mark (?) next to it.
5. On the Action menu, click Uninstall. When you are prompted to confirm the removal, click OK.
6. Repeat steps 4 through 5 for any other drives with question marks.
7. On the Action Menu, click Scan for hardware changes.
Close all windows and reboot the computer.
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
First uninstall the Device's Driver from Device Manager, restart your computer and again open the Device Manager and manually scan for New Hardwares with the Found New hardware Wizard.
To access the Device Manager, right click "My Computer" select "Manage" then "Device manager". This error has several fixes and it depends on the operating system (windows versions).
If you have problem or if the problem persists, let me know with more details, like the Operating System installed on your computer...
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Oct 13, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2013 | Dell Dimension Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Nov 11, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Nov 09, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 08, 2009 | Gateway MX7525 Notebook PC / Notebook Case...
Jul 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2008 | Insignia D400a PC Desktop
Jun 17, 2008 | Insignia Pilot MP3 Player
Apr 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2008 | iRiver iFP-895 MP3 Player
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: