Question about Google Android
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Found on Motorola Support:
1. Make sure that the "Smart Profile: Face Down" feature is enabled.
2. Hold the phone face up in your palm.
3. Call your Droid X from another phone.
4. As the phone is vibrating, DO NOT ANSWER.
5. Still holding the phone, flip the phone face down as it vibrates.
6. Still holding it face down, hit your volume key to silence the phone.
7. Flip the phone back over so it's face up. You should feel a quick vibrating jolt indicating the ringer is back on.
8. End the call. It shouldn't matter which phone you end the call from, as feeling the jolt is the key.
9. Leave phone face up and call yourself again. If the ringer is now working again, turn OFF "Smart Profile: Face Down" until there's a true fix.
10. If it does not work initially, try all of the steps again a few more times and hope you get lucky.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
May 13, 2014 | Sanyo Sprint Black Zio Scp8600 8600...
Jul 29, 2010 | Google Android
Dec 08, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Aug 04, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D500 Cellular Phone
416 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: