Question about JVC TH-A10 System
My JVC TH-A10 worked fine this morning. Now it won't turn on at all. If I play around with the cord i have been able to get the red standby light on occasionally but if I try to turn it on. It shuts down completely (no red standby light)
What could be causing the problem?
Try reseting the system. Instructions below.
DVD reset procedure for TH-A10
1. Make sure there is no Disc in the tray.
2. Disconnect the power cord.
3. While Pressing "Stop" and "Open/Close" buttons together reconnect the power cord
4. Front display will show "TEST0".
5. Then the display will change to : "TEST1 JC2".
6. Press "Enter" button on the remote, display will show "EEPROM"
7. Press "Power" to shut unit off.
8. Reset is finished
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2013 | Cell Phones
Mar 06, 2013 | Panasonic VIERA TH-42PX60U 42 in. Plasma...
Nov 04, 2012 | Dynex Televison & Video
May 06, 2009 | JVC TH-A10 System
Nov 16, 2008 | JVC TH-A10 System
Feb 22, 2014 | JVC TH-A10 System
609 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!