Question about Bissell 7950 ProHeat Upright Wet/Dry Vacuum
You may have a bad water pump or trigger assembly. There is a valve under the water tank that sometimes is defective. Another thing to look for is a red rubber stopper on the soap dispenser, make sure it is not missing. Click on this link below to access instruction and user manuals for your Bissell upright wet/dry vacuum
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
Please follow this procedure to resolve the issue---
1. Test the trigger mechanism. There should be 1/4" of free travel before 1/4" of resistance.
If not, ensure that valve is seated correctly. If valve is OK, replace the trigger rod.
2. Check resistance of the SmartMix knob by turning it from left to right several times. If
difficult to turn, check to see that the piston is installed correctly (with housing removed)
3. Check seals on Clear Water Tank and Solution Tank. If necessary, re-seat or replace
4. Check valve action on Clear Water Tank and Solution Tank by depressing them with
your finger. The valve should move up and down. Replace if necessary.
5. Check position and condition of gaskets at nozzle window top and motor duct. Re-seat or
replace if necessary.
6. Check position of tabs (2) at upper rear of nozzle window to ensure they are inserted
properly into their alignment holes. Re-seat if necessary.
Hope this helps... If it does please do not forget to accept the solution or post back for assistance.
Posted on Oct 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2014 | Bissell 1698-1 PowerSteamer ProHeat Plus...
Jan 06, 2013 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Feb 27, 2011 | Bissell 8910 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Oct 29, 2009 | Bissell 7950 ProHeat Upright Wet/Dry...
Oct 28, 2009 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Dec 28, 2008 | Bissell 7901-1 ProHeat Scotchgard Upright...
Dec 15, 2008 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Sep 02, 2008 | Bissell 7950 ProHeat Upright Wet/Dry...
Apr 15, 2008 | Vacuums
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: