- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This message show when temporary memory full fill because of too much pending command or execute command which hold printer temporary memory. So you need to clear or delete pending command from its memory then restart your computer. Thanks a lot
There are two possible reasons why your printer display the error message.
1. Poor Line Condition - electrical interference on the line -Make sure electrical or electronic appliances do not interfere with the printer's phone line - poor line connection - If you have a phone try connecting it directly to line outlet. Listen to the dial tone, if you hear noisy and static, then you will need to call your local telephone company cause there is a problem in your phone line. If dial tone is clear and stable then try checking the telephone line cord that you use to connect your printer from the line outlet, replace if broken. - alarm system
or another device on same line, these interferes with transmission / reception of the fax machine. Try connecting the printer all alone and then try sending a fax.
2. Memory Full - There is no space to store incoming fax messages. Delete all stored fax messages.
Depending on your location the line coulod well be poor quality for a sensitive fax. Any spurious sounds on a fax line will cause it to fault. May I suggest you try the fax on the mainline first before assuming the unit is at fault.
Length of line from point a to b can also reduce the efficiency of signal. It may sound ok to the ear, but resistance may be the factor in reducing the level of the tone that the fax requires to hear and then activate send or receive.It reports poor line condition and even poor memory because it keeps loading to send.
If it does it on the mainline as well then I would be considering a technical call for help. There may be a fault in the unit.
Plug a phone into the line and listen for static. Too many phones on the line, bad lines,etc, can cause a poor line condition. Try the unit directly into the phone line, no answer machine or anything else on the line. Maybe the memory thing is it has a lot of faxes that it hasn't been able to send.