Question about Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
I am a minor [age 14] my computer i think has a trojan or somthing but i was wondering can i put my computer back in time????? i am a very computer literate person
You can do a system restore
Follow this steps
1. Go to start
2 . Select Programs
3. Select Accesories
4. Select System tools
5. Select System restore and press enter
6. Once you press enter it would show a window saying wellcome to system restore
6. Select restore my computer to an earlier time
7. Select next
8. Once you press enter it would show a window Select a restore point and it would show a calender . You can only select the bold dates .Pls select about 2 wks from now
9. Select next and it show a window to confirm a restore, select next
10. The system will restart or shut down.
11. Once you restart the system it show a msg tha the system has restore.
Posted on Jun 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2017 | Law Enforcement & Police
May 05, 2011 | FIFA 11
Jul 11, 2010 | 1997 Ford Escort
Jun 02, 2010 | E-Machines T1090 PC Desktop
Apr 14, 2010 | Nintendo Brain Age 2: More Training in...
Jan 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: