Question about Electrolux UltraLux 2000 Bagged Canister Vacuum
The first thing to do is make sure the power nozzle motor is working. If it is, then check the belt by trying to spin the brush. If it spins freely, the belt is broken and needs replaced.
If the power nozzle motor is NOT running, there could be several things.
1. Make sure brush is clear and cleaned of all loose strings, cords, and other foreign matter.
2. Press reset button. Try vacuum again.
If it still doesn't run, ensure all wire connections are tight, and have no indication of arcing, i.e., blackened or burnt connections. Any such connections need replaced.
There could be a broken wire in the hose. Usually the hose will need to be replaced, but occassionally it can be repaired.
Internal wiring worn or broken. Needs repaired/replaced.
All repairs should be done by an authorized Aerus Electrolux service technician at an Aerus store. Check the phone book, or go to the following site to locate the store nearest you.
Posted on Oct 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Vacuums
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Aug 01, 2014 | Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away...
Jan 18, 2011 | Dyson DC14 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Sep 04, 2010 | Vacuums
Apr 22, 2010 | Hoover U6630-900 WindTunnel Bagless...
Oct 22, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
Sep 11, 2009 | Kirby Ultimate G Bagged Upright Vacuum
Jun 17, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Jan 12, 2009 | Hoover S2220 Flair Bagless Upright Vacuum
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: