Question about HP Printers & Copiers
The problem came from Microsoft.I removed the driver,and I proceeded with the (Install or remove a program)on my computer,and after I inserted the driver
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2011 | HP LaserJet CP1215 Color Printer
Sep 06, 2011 | HP LaserJet CP1215 Color Printer
May 23, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
PROBLEM SOLUTION :
1. Don't install software/drivers form the HP CD. If already done, uninstall them using setup.exe from this CD
2. Connect the psc2210 USB cable to the PC. Windows will load divers from Internet but will not be able to install two of them: "psc2200 Series" and " Hewlet Packard psc2200 Series ". Repair assistant will not be able to fix the problem either (probably the Windows 7 bug).
3. In the « Control Panel->Hardware and Sound services », activate "Device Manager" found under « Devices and Printers ».
4. Under « Other devices » look for « HP psc2200 Series » with a small « bulb » icon, bearing a yellow question mark. . Select « update driver » for this icon : Windows scans Internet and installs the related driver , followed by the message « Windows has successfully updated driver for your device HP psc2200 series »
5. In « Device Manager the «HP psc2200 series » now appears under « Imaging Devices ».
6. In the Control Panel, under « Devices->Printers and Faxes » the icon of the HP psc2200 series is now shown without the error warning. Clicking on this icon offers several choices, "Start scan" being one of them
Jan 14, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 05, 2010 | HP LaserJet CP1215 Color Printer
Jul 26, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
Jun 21, 2010 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Apr 22, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: