An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: ipod 160gb forgot pin code
You can remove the code by restoreing the ipod with itunes heres how
Note: Because Restore erases all of the songs and files on iPod, make sure to back up any files you've saved on the iPod disk. All of your songs, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, and games can be loaded back to your iPod provided that you have them stored in your iTunes Library.
How to restore your iPod: For Windows:
1. Make sure you've reinstalled the latest version of iTunes.
2. Open iTunes, and then connect your iPod to your computer.
3. After a few moments, it will appear in the source list in iTunes.
4. Select your iPod in the source list and you will see information about it appear in the Summary tab of the main iTunes windows.
5. Click the Restore button. You will be prompted with one or more restore options that may prompt iTunes to automatically download of the latest iPod Software. The 4 possible restore options are:
Restore Option 1: Restore - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod.
Restore Option 2: Use Same Version - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod even though a newer version is available.
Restore Option 3: Use Newest Version - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
Restore Option 4: Restore and Update - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
6. A progress bar will appear on the computer screen indicating that the first stage of the restore process has started. When this stage is completed, iTunes will instruct you to leave iPod connected to your computer to complete restore.
7. During the stage 2 of the restore process, the iPod will show an Apple logo as well as a progress bar at the bottom of the display. It is critical that the iPod remains connected to the computer or iPod Power adapter during this stage. Note: The progress bar may be difficult to see since the backlight on the iPod display may be off.
8. After stage 2 of the restore process is complete and the iPod is connected to the computer, the iTunes Setup Assistant window will appear asking you to name your iPod and choose your syncing preferences similar to when you connected your iPod for the first time.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Charles If you have forgotten the code or put the wrong code in your ipod, you can unlock the Ipod by doing the following:
Connect your IPod to the primary computer you use it with (the first one Ipod synced with), and open iTunes. When you disconnect iPod from the computer, it will no longer be locked.
If you can't unlock Ipod using either (the code or connecting it to the computer you use to manage its songs). . . you can restore your ipod to factory settings using ipod Updater. Please note that this will erase all data on your ipod. Afterwards, you can add your music and data back to your ipod.
If you want to change the primary computer that your Ipod is associated with, do this:
1. Restore your iPod. WARNING: The restore process cannot be undone. All of your songs and files will be deleted. Always make a backup of your important data.
2. Connect your ipod to the computer that you want to be the primary computer.
3. Open iTunes and synchronize.
If you can't unlock your ipod and you don't have access to the primary computer, your only option is to restore the Ipod, which will erase all music and data. Please take time to rate me Bud
If you forgot the PIN of your phone, don't worry, PIN is for your simcard (USIM), it is ok to block it. After 3 consecutive unsuccessful attempt it will prompt with or ask the PUK code, this code will unblock the PIN of your SIM, you have to enter the correct PUK so that it will ask you to enter your new PIN code. Only our Network providers can provide the PUK codes, however, it is sometimes indicated or printed on the SIMCARD package or the Card case itself.
f you enter an incorrect PIN/PIN 2 three times in succession, the SIM card is blocked. To unblock it you need to enter your PUK/PUK2 (Personal Unblocking Key). The codes are supplied by your network operator. i would suggest trying default pins such as 1234 or 0000 then the next step would be to contact your network provider you can do going on the company website or looking for contact numbers with the information included in the box the phone came in
If you enter an incorrect PIN/PIN 2 three times in succession, the SIM
card is blocked. To unblock it you need to enter your PUK/PUK2 (Personal
Unblocking Key). The codes are supplied by your network operato
Hello, If you forgot your PIN code, call your network service provider customer care and they will provide you with your PIN and PUK code. The PUK code is used to unblock the PIN code. Only your network service provider can provide you with these codes. Contact your network service provider customer care and they will provide you with these codes for free.
Your SIM Card is most likely blocked. When u type an incorrect pin 3 times, your pin is blocked. You then have 3 chances to type your SIM card's Pin unblocking code (PUK). If you type an incorrect PUK, your SIM card will be blocked and you will need to call your service provider.
You will need to restore your IPOD for factory defaults using ITUNES.
Connect your IPOD to your PC, open ITUNES and select Restore in the summary tab.
This will erase all the data on your IPOD and Reset all the settings. It is unavoidable to lose data if you have forgotten your PIN.