Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
0246 is the code 1st cover the top of the remote with your hand press TV you can now move your hand, now press and hold select and the red button togeather the remote light will flash twice enter the code 0246 then press select cover top again and press SKY button it should now control your tv
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Try the following steps.
1. Turn on the tv
2. Press and hold the "tv" button. The light should turn on and stay on.
3. While holding the "tv" button down, press and hold the on/off button. The light should go off, but if you keep holding the buttons, it will turn back on.
4. When the light turns back on, release both keys.
5. Press and release the on/off button repeatedly (while pointing the remote at the tv) until the tv shuts off.
6. As soon as the tv turns off, stop pressing the on/off key and press "stop." This will save the code that controls your tv.
7. If you wish to program your remote to other devices (vcr, dvd, etc.), use the same process described above, except turn on the device you want to control and press the component button that corresponds to the device, rather than "tv." For example, if you want to program your remote to a vcr, you press the "vcr" button instead of the "tv" button, as in the instructions.
I hope this helps! Sincerely, Der Strom
Posted on Apr 14, 2010
Please rate this solution if you find it helpful. Thanks.
It really depends which version of Sky remote you have. You can check this by looking inside the battery compartment. If you have a sticker with RC1600/00 then it probably wont work your TV. If it says REV 4, REV 6, or REV it might work with one of these codes:
1177 or 2011
However, according to Sky you need the VERY latest Sky remote to control the Technika 22-220.
Personally, I thought REV 8 was the latest version, but it seems they have a newer one. I can't find any reference to it or anyone selling it though - even Sky themselves.
Try the 2 codes above and report back.
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Aug 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 25, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2010 | One For All URC 7740 Remote Control
Oct 14, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 19, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!