Question about Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Has been working for 4 days now since I got it, but all of a sudden when I connect it to the computer and then try to use it, I only get an orange screen with a picture of the gps and a flashing red "X"
If your device only shows a cross after you turn it on, the TomTom application is not installed or cannot be found.
Visit this webpage for instructions on how to fix your GPS .
TomTom ONE support-- Device shows a flashing cross when turned on
Glad to have helped you !
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2013 | Biostar Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2011 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Mar 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 04, 2011 | InterAct Accessories InterAct SuperPad 64...
I was banging my head for 2 days with about 35 different configurations and finally tried the following and it worked just fine. Also, tried connecting 3 computers and they all connected with "NO" issues. Even connected wireless with "NO" issues. Now I am at 20mb download speed...J compared to AT&T 1.5mb download speed.
This is my DLINK model -> (DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home Router Wireless router)
1. Reset your Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem by unplugging it for 5 minutes.
2. Then reset your DLINK Router to the manufactures default settings. Then Unplug DLINK Router for 1 minute then plug it back in (Just plug your cat5 cable into port 1 and connect it to your computer) there should not be anything else plugged into the DLINK Router at the time you make the changes. Just 1 computer can be connected.
3. Went into the DLINK configuration 192.168.0.1 and changed the PPPOE setting that I was using for my AT&T Modem to Dynamic IP (DHCP). Once you make the changes save them and then unplug your DLINK Router it's off.
4. Turn on Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem and wait until all lights are on. Now plug in a cat5 cable from the Surfboard Comcast modem (NOT A CROSSOVER CABLE LIKE THE CD INDICATES) to the INTERNET port of your DLINK Router. Now turn on your DLINK router.
5. Then turn on your computers or restart them and it will pick up IP Addresses from your DLINK Router
Jun 08, 2010 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Mar 07, 2010 | Maxtor OneTouch 4 Mini 160GB External USB...
Feb 02, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Jul 10, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 21, 2008 | Apex Digital GB5108 51" Rear Projection...
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!