Well you can please follow the below steps -
1. Locate the shutoff valve for the gas line behind the dryer, and turn the valve one-quarter turn by hand until the gas supply is closed off to the appliance.
2. Unplug the electrical cord of the gas dryer from the outlet.
3. Take the lint screen out of the lint screen slot on the top of the dryer, and unfasten the screws that are inside the slot with a screwdriver.
4. Place a putty knife between the top and the front panel at both corners, and lift up to disengage the plastic clips.
5. Lift up on the dryer top, flipping it toward the back of the dryer, and lean it against the wall.
6. Locate the screws inside the top of the dryer behind the front panel, and unfasten them with a screwdriver.
7. Slide the front panel forward and up to release it from the clips at the bottom of the panel, and unfasten the electrical wiring connector from behind the front panel by hand.
8. Place the front panel out of the way, and unfasten the screws on the shroud cover inside the dryer cabinet with a screwdriver, removing the cover from the cabinet.
9. Locate the idler pulley and motor in the back of the dryer cabinet on the base, and loosen the dryer belt by unfastening the bolt on the idler pulley with a socket wrench until the belt is loose enough to remove by hand.
10. Take the dryer belt off the pulleys and drum, and install the new dryer belt around the drum and the idler and motor pulleys.
11. Tighten the bolt on the idler pulley with a socket wrench to secure the new dryer belt, and reattach the shroud cover with screws.
12. Slide the front panel back over the clips on the base of the dryer, and lock the panel into place by attaching the screws to the inside top of the panel.
13. Lower the dryer top back down to the top of the cabinet, and press down to lock the lid into place on the plastic clips.
14. Reattach the screws inside the lint filter slot, and slide the lint filter back into place.
15. Plug the electrical cord of the gas dryer back into the outlet, and turn on the gas valve to restore the gas supply to the