Vista, It use to work great but now I get this.
microsoft Streets & Trips
Your registry setting for this application were not copied correctly. To
correct these setting, run Setup again for this application from the
location where you originally installed it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Look on the box to see if Windows Vista supports this software. If so, I would suspect you have a deficiency in the hardware. (i.e. Not a powerful enough video card, not enough memory or not a powerful enough processor)
The uninstall might not clear everything from the PC. Often files and registry entries are left behind, and maybe they are causing a problem in your case. Try secureuninstaller to completely remove everything and then install again.
Please look at the back of the cover of your application then try to browse the contact number for direct assistance of their tech support or call the person incharge in the store or shop where you buy the application and ask a referral/contact number to where you are going to call regarding some inquiries and support to its tech support.
My personal openion is , by using just only Registry cleaners will not solve your problem
We need to get rid of every supported file.
so suggest you for
1) Uninstall the application
3) Use Regsitry Cleaners
4) After successfull cleanup of regsitry go into registry for manual removal by clicking Start -> Run --> Regedit
5) Now locate HKEY_LOCAL_USER -> Software ->
Here locate the application matches with the name of MS Streets (actually i have not used this, so i am not sure about the exact name, but i am sure that you will locate it)
And DELETE that key
6) Same is for HKEY_Current_User--> Software
7) Now go into System Drive (usually C drive) and locate the programfiles -> MS Streets
(again i have not used this, so i am not sure about the exact name, but i am sure that you will locate it)
And DELETE It.
8) Now restart the system
9) Now we need to use some JUNK FILE CLEANERS for get rid of other supported files
so i suggest you to go with Tune-Up Utilities 2008 version (its trial ware for 30 Day - Fully Functional)
so from that use your JUNK FILE CLEANER
10) After successfull clean up i incist you to execute the Defragmentation process on system drive (usually C drive) so that we can close the backdoor for support files.
11) So after doing all above MAINTANANCE then try to install the application once again
If problem persists.
Please let me know, then I personally get involved with this topic