a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Error 350: Under rare conditions incompatibility between the two machines may cause the remote machine to simply abandon the call.
Try these steps...
1. Press setup, then go to TOOLS.
2. press okay on TOOLS, then look for RUN FAX TEST. then press okay.
3. It will print a fax test page. Check if everything passed.
4. If it passed everything, try to press setup again, then go to ADVANCE FAX SETUP.
5. Scroll, down and look for ECM (Error correction mode), then press okay
6. Under ECM you will have to options "ON or OFF" try to choose OFF then press OKAY.
7. Now, try sending a fax.
Please let me know if the steps that i gave resolve your issue or not. So that i can still go ahead and give you another possible solution.
You could try opening the feeder and clean the gray rollers with mentholated spirits and see how that helps as it just maybe the rollers are slipping slightly.
Once you have done the above take out all of the paper from the back feed and using one sheet blot the leading edge with some spirit and place back into the machine (The back of it) then try coping something there will be a paper jam and do this a couple of times. Once you have done this wipe the area dry put new paper in and then try doing a copy and the paper should feed perfectly now and the test will come when fax comes in.
When the last page of your document has been sent
successfully, the machine beeps and returns to Standby mode.
When something goes wrong while sending your fax, an error
message appears on the display.
If you receive an error message, press Stop/Clear to clear the
message and try to send the document again.
You can set your machine to print a confirmation report
automatically each time sending a fax is completed. If you get the error message write it down it should always supply an error message if the fax did not go through.