Question about Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Chrome

1 Answer

We have a Grohe faucet similar to the Concetto. It single hole mount. Recently, it became loose and no matter how much I've tried to tighten it with a rod/nut/washer underneath, it will not tighten. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 31 Answers

Looks like you'll have to remove it and examine it. Brass is a soft metal, I hope you've not stripped out the threads, Grohe is an expensive faucet. i fall else fails and the hreads are stripped out, I might try a tough adhesive caulk like a 3M 5200 marine grade. Apply liberally from the bottom. let it set firmly. Perhaps tape a piece of cardboard over the hole in the countertop from the bottom. this would keep the caulking from falling out before it sets. unconventional, but something to try before buying another $200 faucet. what have you to loose?

Posted on Oct 13, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Bathtub faucet leaking a lot

Change the gaskets.

Popular Grohe 3427 Concetto... Repair Questions - Fixya
Popular Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Chrome questions, problems & fixes. Find expert solutions to common issues, DIY guides, repair ...

Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet ... - Fixya
Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Chrome, grohe faucet leaks related issues. Get free help, solutions & advice from top Grohe experts

Nov 04, 2015 | Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom...

1 Answer

Grohe concetto faucet, 34270, leaking at lever handle when moving lever up and down.

It's a complete cartridge that you need to replace. Contact Grohe and they should send you out a new cart. under their limited lifetime warranty

Feb 16, 2015 | Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom...

1 Answer

I need anInstallation Manual for Grohe Concetto faucet..where can I find one?

contact the plumber and have him fix his mistake the faucet came with instructions . what did he do with them

Oct 16, 2014 | Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom...

1 Answer

Loose grohe kitchen faucet Handle

Probably the cartridge is failing.

Nov 04, 2013 | Home

1 Answer

Shower hot and cold stop valves leaking its installed in 1991 how can i repair or replace them? Its costly replacing with other models.please help.

It sounds like your talking about the valves under the the lav faucet like from the pic that is showen in your post. But you used the word "SHOWER HOT AND COLD" So I am going with the idea that you are talking about a shower valve.

If your talking about the screw driver stops to each side if it is leaking from the around the center of the screw stop. You may just need to tighten the nut on the outside that the stem goes though.Or you can take the nut off (tirn off the water to the building) and get some rope packing and run a couple of rapps around the stem replace the nut and tighen and turn the water back on.

If it still leaks some to the samething over again just put more packing in. Should cost you about 5 dollars

Best of luck Tom

Sep 08, 2011 | Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom...

2 Answers

Kitchen Faucet is loose on granite counter

This link has a spec sheet that will give you an view of under neath counter top. There should be a nut that you can tighten it up with.

May 22, 2010 | Grohe Ladylux Cafe Faucet with PullOut...

1 Answer

Loose Grohe kitchen faucet

there are mounting plates underneath the counter which fasten the faucet to the counter.This unit will need a small allen wrench if memory serves me correctly...keep in mind that all moen faucets are lifetime guranteed and alot of folks do not take advantage of this amazing warranty which makes these the most desirable faucet on the market.however the need to tighten this faucet prob isnt a warranty replacement procedure but can be determined once mounting items and faucet is inspected...good luck

Jun 28, 2009 | Grohe 32 999 KD0 Alira Pull-Out Spray...

1 Answer

Grohe ladylux faucet loose on counter.

Here is the manufactures web where you may request the information you desire concerning your faucet.

Dec 10, 2008 | Grohe Plumbing

Not finding what you are looking for?
Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Chrome Logo

426 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Grohe Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12170 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4340 Answers

Are you a Grohe Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides