Question about Philips CDR778 2-Disc CD Recorder
Its prbly indicating that the burn laser is no longer functioning especially if the burner has had alot of use prbly still poss to buy parts however could be costly
Posted on Oct 13, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2014 | Tascam CD-RW750 CD Recorder
Jul 11, 2013 | Philips CDR765 2-Disc CD Recorder
Oct 01, 2010 | Marantz DR-6000 CD Player
To remove a stuck CD from Tascam CC222
This solved the "Now OPC" problem
1. Unplug unit
2. Remove the top cover, (3 screws on each
side and 3 on the back, lift cover).
3. Plug in unit.
4. Power on the unit to observe the drive
spindle spinning clockwise, (1" disc on top of drive).
5. Turn off unit, do not unplug at this
6. Use a small screwdriver to prevent the
drive spindle from spinning.
7. Power on the unit preventing the spin.
8. In approximately 10 seconds the display
will read "Disc Error" and the CD tray will open.
9. Remove the screwdriver and the disc.
10. Turn off the unit and unplug.
11. Replace the cover.
12. Use a better quality disc.
Sep 23, 2010 | Tascam CC-222mkIII CD Player / Recorder
Jan 20, 2010 | Aiwa XC-RW700 2-Disc CD Recorder
Apr 13, 2017 | Philips CDR778 2-Disc CD Recorder
Dec 11, 2007 | Philips CDR785 3-Disc CD Recorder
Nov 02, 2007 | RCA CDRW120 2-Disc CD Recorder
312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!