Question about PayPal Accounts
1-Go to Pay Palclick on Forget Password..
2-Now Provide Your Email Address-
3-They Will Send You An E Mail.
4-CLICK on Link and Change Your Password.
Thank You for Reading This Solution.
Posted on Nov 20, 2011
F you have forgotten your PayPal password, you will need to follow these steps to create a new one:
1. Visit the PayPal website at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click 'Problem with login' under the 'Log In' button.
3. Choose 'I've forgotten my password' and enter the email address registered to the account.
4. Enter the security code by typing the letters and numbers shown then click 'Continue'.
5. Confirm account ownership by selecting and entering the information you want to verify and click 'Continue'.
6. Create a new password, which must be at least eight characters long and should not contain any spaces
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
May 22, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Jan 09, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Jan 08, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
Jun 06, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
Dec 28, 2012 | Computers & Internet
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: